Car Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hummer Racing

2 posters

Go down

Hummer Racing Empty Hummer Racing

Post  davidbeau Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:36 pm

“Team Hummer Racing was created in 1993 and showcases the Hummer's abilities. Led by off-road racing legend Rod Hall, Team HUMMER competes in the Stock classes of both BitD and SCORE, which feature production-based vehicles with stock frames, stock suspension designs and production-based engines. Only specialized racing shock absorbers, tires and other minor modifications are allowed, along with the required supporting components and mandatory safety equipment. Minor modifications are allowed to the powertrain, although the rules stipulate it must be based on the stock engine and transmission combination.

The team's latest victories came in February 2007, with the H2 and H1 Alpha earning class wins at the Parker 425.
Team HUMMER has tallied one of the most impressive records in production-class racing, earning 11 class wins at the Baja 1000.”

davidbeau

Back to top Go down

Hummer Racing Empty Re: Hummer Racing

Post  richbaker Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:57 pm

thanks for the information i like them hummers it keeps me safe. say, are you familiar with bubble eyed hummer? is it better than the ordinary one?

richbaker

Back to top Go down