Car Enthusiasts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to trade or not to trade?

4 posters

Go down

to trade or not to trade? Empty to trade or not to trade?

Post  antidote Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:01 am

I have a 99 Pontiac Grand Am the traction control and ABS don't work (dash light for them have been on for over a year). It otherwise runs good-never had any trouble with the truck parts or engine, there's about 125,000 miles on it. We've been offered $1500 trade-in on it. Do you think it would be wise to think trade it?

antidote

Back to top Go down

to trade or not to trade? Empty Re: to trade or not to trade?

Post  JahRastafari Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:28 am

The Grand-Am... Great car but it has its issues with ABS and traction control just like yours. I think you mean car parts Very Happy
With the ABS not working I think it would be better for you to just trade it in but look around first for a better offer. If it is the SE Sedan 4D trim, you can get as much as $1900 for that car according to KBB.
JahRastafari
JahRastafari
Admin

https://freewheeling.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

to trade or not to trade? Empty Settle Your Problems First

Post  chorizo Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:01 am

If you're going to trade it, make sure to settle all the problems of your car's auto body parts. You can't obtain a good offer if your merchandise goes with low quality and defective parts. Fix it all!

chorizo

Back to top Go down

Post  richbaker Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:41 pm

is there any hope that your pontiac will be fixed? for me, if youre quite hesitant to trade, just replace those parts that are not functioning well.

richbaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum